ESPINO AMBUSH CASE THE San Carlos City Prosecutors’ Office is set to file the complaint of two counts of murder and two counts of frustrated murder filed by the police against 12 suspects and 10 John Does in connection with the ambush of former Congressman Amado Espino Jr. and his…
FOR 86,000 KILOS OF SEGREGATED WASTES SINCE “Kalinisan Karaban (KK)” of the provincial government was launched in January last year, the program already collected a total of 86,000 kilograms of plastic wastes, for which different items were given in return based on weight value of surrendered plastic wastes. General Services…
Kalinisan Karaban paid P1.290-M for plastics
BY 2020 YEAREND THE Pangasinan Police Provincial Office (PPPO) further intensified its illegal drug clearing operations in the province in close coordination with the Barangay Anti-Drug Abuse Council (BADAC) and the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA), aiming to make all barangays in the province drug-cleared. According to P/Colonel Redrico Maranan,…
Pangasinan PNP targets all barangays “drug-cleared”
THE Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP) in Bonuan Gueset by the beach is out of place and poses a big environmental hazard to the Lingayen Gulf. “It needs to be relocated to another site as waste water from its septic tank sometimes escapes to the sea,” said Provincial…
PENRO: BJMP jail in Bonuan out of place
AS soon as news broke out that a Chinese woman tested positive of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus while visiting Manila, many people rushed to different drug stores near them to buy face or surgical masks. Those who were minute late, blamed everyone but themselves after being told by drug stores that…
Dagupan runs out of face masks!
SETTING UP FOR P70-M GARBAGE HAULING? – Unusual piles of uncollected garbage have become a normal sight around Dagupan City since the city government opted to shelve the Waste–to-Worth project that will save the city government of millions in favor of garbage hauling that will cost the city P70-M plus initially a year….
SETTING UP FOR P70-M GARBAGE HAULING?
ALL 14 hospitals of the Pangasinan provincial government had been alerted to watch out for patients suffering from the Novel Coronavirus (nCoV) and to take necessary precautions in dealing with the patients suspected to be infected. “The Department of Health is very strict. We are fully complying with all DOH’s…
Capitol issues nCoV alert in western coastal towns
THE health situation in Pangasinan is better during the first month of the year (January) with lower incidence of diseases monitored by the Provincial Health Office (PHO) compared to last year’s over the same period. This was reported by Dr. Anna Ma. Teresa de Guzman, the provincial health officer, based…
Fewer got sick at the start of 2020
THE Dagupan City government has finally closed the 60-year old garbage dump site in Barangay Bonuan Boquig on the third week of January for rehabilitation following the order issued by DENR regional office last December. Waste Management Division Chief Bernard Cabison said the Lim administration is serious in rehabilitating the…
60-year old dumpsite in Dagupan, finally closed
NEW BRIDGE TO CONNECT… – House Deputy Speaker Conrado Estrella III, Fourth District Rep. Christopher de Venecia, San Fabian Mayor Constante Agbayani and 2nd Highway District Engineer Edita Manuel lead the groundbreaking rite in San Fabian on Friday. (Punchphoto by Leonardo Micua)




