24 Sept. 2016
Re: PDEA: No drug laboratory in Region 1
To say that there are no longer any drug labs in Pangasinan is like saying there is no drug usage in the province. Shabu is another name for methamphetamine hydrochloride. Methamphetamine hydrochloride is found in the common cold medicine sold over the counter as Pseudoephedrine, “Sudafed”. Turning Pseudoephedrine, “Sudafed,” into Shabu does not need a degree in chemistry nor does it need to be made in an elaborate lab. All the ingredients to make shabu are readily available and can be made in the kitchen. While I applaud the job that the Pangasinan Police are doing, they should not be saying there are no drug labs in Pangasinan.
- May 1, 2008Move on to modernity
30 April 2008
SP article, “Dagupan City shares secret of its tasty bangus” could only be proven by scientific method thru the utilization of chromatography.
No one […]
- October 29, 2006Police on alert vs. mobile shabu laboratory
DRUG SYNDICATE CHANGES TACTIC
LINGAYEN - There is a mobile shabu laboratory moving from place to place in Pangasinan, if not in the entire Region 1.
This was the assessment of […]
- October 13, 2008More suspects in illegal drug labsRobert Sobrepenia
13 Oct 2008
To the new PNP P/Chief Luizo Ticman:
Sir, the clandestine drug laboratory in La Union is just one of the laboratories in the Philippines.
Why not make […]
- November 17, 2014LGUs alerted on discreet shabu labsALL local government units in the province have been called upon to be vigilant to thwart any attempt by drug syndicates to put up clandestine drug laboratories near their areas which […]
- October 29, 2006MOBILE SHABU LAB
MOBILE SHABU LAB — Police Regional Director Leopoldo Bataoil (left ) presents to media the plastic containers, drums, bottles and other paraphernalia for manufacturing shabu seized by […]