TAYUG– The operatives of Tayug police have noted the presence of drug pushers from other towns occasionally.
P/Sr. Inspector Bernabe Ramos, acting police chief, said his station has been alerted of the presence of several drug personalities from other towns in the barangays to sell illegal drugs to known users.
Ramos said they have monitored the activities of the pushers and its a matter of time before they get collared.
He said Tayug police will not allow the illegal drug to flourish in the town and is determined to eradicate the illegal drug trade in all the barangays. (Nora Dominguez)
- April 9, 2016Escaped prisoner in Tarlac arrested in DagupanAFTER two months of hiding, a female escapee from Tarlac provincial jail was recaptured here in Dagupan City on Thursday.
The escapee Jhona Ordonio, 31, resident of Dumampot Asingan was […]
- April 28, 201217-year old faces drug rapBINALONAN-- A 17-year old boy was temporarily detained at the town police station after he was arrested in possession of five grams of marijuana leaves.
Charged with violation of […]
- January 21, 2017Lingayen MADAC takes custody of drug pushers, usersREHABILITATION BEGINS
THE 311 drug personalities from the town’s 32 barangays that surrendered to the Lingayen Police Station are already undergoing rehabilitation under the custody of […]
- June 6, 2015PNP launch security awareness program in MangaldanMANGALDAN—A series of security awareness dialogue with banks and other financial institutions was recently launched to help them understand how they can protect themselves against criminal […]
- July 17, 2016Mangaldan police chief jails drug addict brodMANGALDAN—What policeman would surrender his own brother for being a drug user?
The town’s police chief here not only arranged for his younger brother’s surrender but detained him as […]