DRUG REHAB CENTER–Former House Speaker Jose de Venecia Jr., assisted by his wife, Fourth District Rep. Gina de Venecia, and Department of Health Secretary Elmer Punzalan, cuts the ceremonial ribbon marking the opening of the outpatient department of the Region 1 Drug Treatment and Rehabilitation Center in Bonuan Binloc to be operated by the Region 1 Medical Center (R1MC). They are joined by Atty. Gonzalo Duque (representing Dangerous Drugs Board Chairman Antonio Villar Jr.) and R1MC Chief Dr. Roland Mejia.
Back to Homepage
- September 6, 2009Drug rehab center opens in OctoberTHE first drug treatment and rehabilitation center in Northern Luzon is set to open in Dagupan City next month to cater to drug patients from Pangasinan and the adjacent provinces.
- February 22, 2015Dagupan Drug Rehab Center opens Feb. 26ALL eyes will be in Dagupan when the Dagupan Treatment and Rehab Center (DTRC) located in Barangay Bonuan Binloc, will be opened on Feb. 26 this year.
The inauguration of the edifice […]
- December 11, 2011Drug rehab center ready for outpatientsTHE Region 1 Drug Treatment and Rehabilitation Center in Barangay Bonuan Binloc in Dagupan partially opened on December 2 and is now ready to treat outpatients.
Undersecretary Elmer […]
- October 12, 2014Drug treatment rehab center open to in-patientsSECRETARY Antonio Villar Jr. of the Dangerous Drug Board (DDB) hailed the good news that the Regional Drug Treatment and Rehabilitation Center (RDTRC) of the Department of Health (DOH) in […]
- October 23, 2011DDB turns over P6M for drug rehab centerTHE Dangerous Drugs Board (DDB) has turned over P6 million to the Region 1 Medical Center last week for the construction of the dormitory and recreational facilities of the Treatment and […]