Two electrocuted after touching live wire

TWO men died of electrocution in separate incidents in Bolinao and Lingayen towns.

Perfecto Quimado, 54 years old and a resident of Barangay Salud, Bolinao, was busy working in his welding shop, was suddenly electrocuted when he accidentally touched a live wire.

In Poblacion, Lingayen, Leo Peren, a tricycle driver, was fixing an electric wiring in a friend’s house and ended up electrocuted when he accidentally touched a high-tension wire.

Both victims were rushed to the hospital, but were declared dead on arrival.

Police advised the public to leave electrical repairs to licensed electricians. (Ahikam Pasion)

Share your Comments or Reactions

comments

Powered by Facebook Comments