Two teenagers injured by live wire

TWO teenagers were hospitalized for injuries they sustained after they were electrocuted on July 22 in Barangay Inanlorenza, Bayambang.

The victims were identified as Christian Abalos and Bernabe Tolentino, both aged 14 , Grade 7 students and residents of Barangay Sanlibo.

Police investigation showed that Tolentino climbed an electrical post in the middle of a rice field to check if there’s a bird’s nest on it.

Sensing the presence of newly-hatched bird he told his friend Abalos to climb.

Tolentino accidentally touched a primary live wire of Central Pangasinan Electric Cooperative that resulted in his and Abalos’ electrocution.

They sustained burned injuries and were rushed to Bayambang District Hospital for treatment. (PhilStar Wire Service/ECV)

Share your Comments or Reactions


Powered by Facebook Comments