LINGAYEN– The provincial government’s “Pagalaw tan Olupan ed Gobyerno Itanduro” (POGI) sportsfest reels off on October 23.
Gov. Amado Espino III will lead eight teams in the opening ceremonies at the Narciso Ramos Sports and Civic Center (NRSCC) Gymnasium.
The provincial government employees will be against each other in badminton, basketball, duathlon, dance sports, shoot fest, tug of war, table tennis, volleyball, unity fun run and chess.
From the previous seven teams, eight contingents have been formed from clustered offices, departments, hospitals and agri-field stations of the provincial government.
The eight teams are:
- Financiers (violet): assessor’s office, accounting office, treasury office, budget office, library, legal office, veterinary office and agriculture office.
- Generals (orange): general services office – administrative division, property division, building maintenance, Narciso Ramos Sports and Civic Center and buildings, parks and security support services division.
- Builders (blue): engineering office.
- Warriors (yellow color): offices of governor management information services, warden, human resource management & development, housing & urban development, special events, disaster risk reduction & management, employment services, Capitol resort hotel, tourism and cultural affairs, planning & development office, information, bids & awards committee.
- Benchmark (red): Pangasinan Provincial Hospital, Western Pangasinan District Hospital; and community hospitals in Mangatarem, Dasol and Bolinao.
- Medics (fuchsia pink): health office, population office; Tayug, Urdaneta City, Bayambang district hospitals; and community hospitals in Asingan, Umingan, Pozorrubio and Lingayen.
- Legislators (white): offices of vice governor, board members and Sangguniang Panlalawigan secretariat office.
- Team Urduja (gray): Urduja personnel and staff. (PIO/SMDG)
Share your Comments or Reactions
Powered by Facebook Comments