P55.5 MEDICAL ASSISTANCE FUND
LINGAYEN–The 14 hospitals operated by the provincial government will soon get their share from the P55.5 million allocated for Region 1 in the General Appropriations Act (GAA) of 2017 for the Medical Assistance Program (MAP) for indigents.
This was gleaned from the resolution filed by Board Member Jeremy Agerico Rosario authorizing Gov. Amado Espino III to sign a memorandum of agreement with Department of Health (DOH) for the Pangasinan public hospitals’ share.
The fund will enable the hospitals to assist indigent patients seeking medical services in the province’s health hospitals.
The Lingayen District Hospital headed by Dr. TIna Merrera will reportedly receive more than P1 million for the MAP fund upon the recommendation of Second District Rep. Leopoldo Bataoil. (Leonardo Micua)
- October 29, 2016Ten gov’t hospitals will implement health care for veteransLINGAYEN - - The hospitalization, medical care and treatment program for veterans and their dependents in 10 provincial government facilities of Pangasinan will soon be […]
- October 29, 2012Urdaneta Hospital expansion soughtLINGAYEN—The application of the Urdaneta District Hospital for an expansion into a 100-bed capacity has been endorsed by the provincial board to the Department of Health.
The current […]
- August 14, 2016Community Hospital to increase bed capacityPOZORRUBIO –Health care services of residents here and from nearby towns will soon be expectedly be enhanced as the Pozorrubio Community Hospital (PCH) will increase its bed capacity from […]
- September 14, 2014PPH soon to have CT scanLINGAYEN-- The Pangasinan Provincial Hospital (PPH) will soon its own computed tomography (CT) scan machine.
Last week, the provincial board authorized Gov. Amado Espino Jr. "to sign […]
- January 24, 2016Provincial hospitals get new ambulancesLINGAYEN- The six hospitals operated by the provincial government were provided brand new Toyota Hi-Ace GL Grandia ambulances, part of the Espino administration’s thrust to improve the […]