SAN CARLOS CITY– A self-confessed drug pusher who surrendered but remained a drug personality listed on the watch list, was shot dead at 4:20 p.m., Thursday, July 6, in front of an eatery in Brgy. San Pedro-Taloy, San Carlos City.
The victim was identified by the police as one Manuel Erquisa, alias “Katat”, 33, when shot by two unidentified suspects riding in tandem on a motorcycle that stopped in front of him while he was alighting from his own motorcycle.
Erquisa suffered several gunshot wounds on his head and was rushed to the Virgen Milagrosa Medical Center in San Carlos City where he was declared dead on arrival.
Motorcycle-riding policemen pursued the suspects who sped towards the city proper but lost track of them
Three empty shells for Caliber 45 pistol, one slug, one deformed slug and one bullet were found by Scene of the Crime Operatives (SOCO) at the crime scene. (Leonardo Micua)
- April 21, 2012MRTH claims one victim in DagupanMen-riding-in-tandem hitmen (MRTH) struck again on April 18 in Dagupan City, killing a man in Barangay Pantal while he was sitting on a parked tricycle.
The victim was identified as […]
- November 14, 2016Drug suspect shot deadSAN NICOLAS--A drug personality who surrendered to the police sometime in early August this year was shot dead by unidentified persons on board a still undetermined vehicle on or about […]
- July 2, 20162 farmers shot dead in San JacintoSAN JACINTO--A father and son were shot dead by two unidentified armed men riding in tandem on a motorcycle while they were transporting rice from their farm along the road in Barangay […]
- June 6, 2015PNP launch security awareness program in MangaldanMANGALDAN—A series of security awareness dialogue with banks and other financial institutions was recently launched to help them understand how they can protect themselves against criminal […]
- June 30, 2012Tandem-riding armed men strike in UminganUMINGAN--Armed men riding in tandem on a motorcycle struck again, shooting a farmer in front of his brother in Barangay Esperanza here on the night of June 20.
The victim, Segundo […]