PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL
THE Department of Science and Technology in Lingayen has announced it has started to accept requirements for National Competitive Examination for Philippine Science High School from qualified grade 6 students.
Vernalyn Martinez, DOST-Lingayen project assistant, said students in grade 6 who had a least 85% average in science and math when they were in grade 5, can submit their requirements (two copies of application form, 1X1 ID, and school forms) to DOST office located in Alvear Street East.
The national competitive examination is for free education at the DOST Philippine Science High School.
The deadline for submission for the competitive examination on October 21 this year is on the first week of September (Nora Dominguez)
- May 20, 2012DOST high school scholarship open for applicationsINCOMING freshmen high school students for school year 2013-2014 can now apply for scholarship to the Philippine Science High School (PSHS) sponsored by the Department of Science and […]
- January 25, 2014Metrobank’s search for outstanding teachers onHAVE an excellent and dedicated teacher in mind?
Nominate them now for Metrobank Foundation’s (MBFI) 30th Search for Outstanding Teachers (SOT) this year.
The search, undertaken by […]
- November 19, 2006Mirant launches education program in Sual
SUAL - Mirant Philippines Corporation, which operates a 1,200-megawatt power station here, is funding a new building in the town's Pangascasan Integrated School that will benefit about […]
- March 23, 2008Simple rites sought in schools
LINGAYEN-A simple graduation rite that will not require contributions from students and their parents was ordered for all schools in Pangasinan 1 school […]
- June 17, 2012Robotics Engineering, Singaporean Math anyone?STUDENTS of Ednas School, with campuses in three cities of Pangasinan, get to learn two subjects that are not commonly offered in any of the other private schools nationwide.