DR. Angelita D.V. Muñoz, a professor of the Pangasinan State University and a law student of the Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation (VMUF) in San Carlos City, was appointed recently as Region I’s Education Program Supervisor in the Field Technical Assistance Division (FTAD) of the Department of Education in San Fernando City, La Union.
Prior to her recent appointment, she was Assistant Professor III at the Pangasinan State University (PSU) – Bayambang campus.
She earned her Bachelor in Secondary Education major in Communication Arts – English and minor in Communication Arts – Filipino at the Pangasinan State University in Bayambang town in 1993. She earned her Master of Arts in Education and became a Doctor of Education at the San Carlos College and at the Pangasinan State University in Urdaneta City, respectively. (NCC)
- July 22, 2012PSU celebrates 33 years of academic serviceIT is the school for poor but deserving students.
That is how Pangasinan State University, which is celebrating its 33rd year this month, positions itself as it caters to young […]
- June 25, 2011VMUF graduate places 4th in x-ray tech examA GRADUATE of the Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation (VMUF) in San Carlos City, placed 4th among the 514 successful examinees in the Radiologic Technologist and X-Ray Technologist […]
- January 25, 2014Metrobank’s search for outstanding teachers onHAVE an excellent and dedicated teacher in mind?
Nominate them now for Metrobank Foundation’s (MBFI) 30th Search for Outstanding Teachers (SOT) this year.
The search, undertaken by […]
- April 9, 2006New president for ELATe
COLEGIO de Dagupan's Shirley Baterina-Landingin was elected president of the English Language Association of Teachers (ELATe) during the Project SPELL (Strengthening the Proficiency of […]
- October 1, 2016City holds youth forum on heritageA YOUTH forum on heritage, organized by the Dagupan City’s Culture and Arts Office, was held at the City Museum last September 29 to promote and reawaken the youth’s awareness on the […]