SAN CARLOS CITY— Two neighbors decided to settle their differences the only way they knew how – with bladed weapons.
Two sexagenarians were wounded after they hacked each other in Sitio Tolong, Barangay Tamayo this city on May 8.
Amor Rosario and Raymundo Bulatao, both aged 65, and residents of said place were brought to Virgen Milagrosa Medical Center here for treatment of their bolo wounds.
Rosario was wounded on his nape while Bulatao sustained wounds in his back.
Police investigators recovered at the crime scene one 16-inch long bolo and a 22-inch long contour (tabas).
Motive for the incident is settling of old grudge. (Tita Roces)
- June 8, 2013Wife shot by husband during spatSAN CARLOS CITY—A man might have successfully ended a heated argument with his wife by shooting her only to find out that he will have to continue arguing but this time before a judge who […]
- June 6, 2015PNP launch security awareness program in MangaldanMANGALDAN—A series of security awareness dialogue with banks and other financial institutions was recently launched to help them understand how they can protect themselves against criminal […]
- July 29, 2012Man stabs brod-in-law, claims self defenseBINMALEY—A man was arrested by the police here on July 25 for stabbing his brother-in-law with an ice pick, which he said was an act of self defense.
Angelino Talana, 41,of Barangay […]
- September 17, 2016Dagupan resort owner shot, woundedA RESORT owner in Dagupan City was wounded when he was shot by one of their two customers whose names were not known at presstime in a possible case of love triangle, at 6:30 p.m. of […]
- July 15, 201651 drug personalities in Binmaley surrenderBINMALEY—Fifty-one suspected drug users and pushers in this town surrendered en masse Monday to the mayor and the town police.
Mayor Simplicio Rosario told them, ‘We’re here to help […]