TWELVE law graduates of the Panpacific University North Philippines in Urdaneta City successfully passed the Bar examinations given by the Supreme Court of the Philippines in 2016.
The new lawyers are Mario Hanzel L. Ancheta, Alona S. Apilado, Roel S. Bacani, Anthony C. Cabarteja, Katherine F. Ellorin, Richmond John M. Escaño, Anna Clarice L. Martinez, Vi Marie N. Mugas, Darius R. Parinas, Reynaldo G. Paris, Edlice Grace U. Rojo and Jennor P. Sannad.
The successful bar passers were honored with a motorcade around the city and nearby towns and testimonial program on May 9 at the school’s campus. All the bar passers delivered their respective speeches.
The testimonial program was led by University president Rhonda T. Padilla and
Judge (ret.) Alicia G. Decano, dean of the college of law.
- March 27, 2011Chief Justice inducts IBP-Pangasinan officersCHIEF Justice Renato Corona will be the guest of honor and Speaker during the oath-taking ceremony of the new officers of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines chapter in Pangasinan today, […]
- September 6, 2009DWAD SGO WELCOMES ALUMNI
DWAD SGO WELCOMES ALUMNI—Officers of the Student Government Organization of the Divine Word Academy (DWAD) welcome Divinians joining the school’s Homecoming 2009 slated on November 29 […]
- December 28, 201325 pass KBP accreditation examTWENTY FIVE out of 33 examinees passed the accreditation exam for the Kapisanan ng mga Brodkaster ng Pilipinas (KBP) held last month.
The accreditation exam is aimed at raising the […]
- June 24, 2007FQDMFSSHS studes shine in skills tilts
THREE students of the Lyceum Northwestern University’s Francisco Q. Duque Medical Foundation Special Science High School stood out as among the best in various Competitions.
- November 22, 2015RTC Judge is Bedan Awardee in LawHON. Jose Marie Arzadon Quimboy, Presiding Judge, Regional Trial Court, Branch 94, Mariveles, Bataan (Dagupan City National High School, 1982; A.B. Political Science, cum laude, University […]