LINGAYEN – The provincial government honored two Pangasinenses who recently topped the licensure examination for nurses last year.
The Sangguniang Panlalawigan approved Provincial Resolution no. 663-2017, authored by Board Member Jeremy Agerico B. Rosario, commending Virgilio Barroga II from Urdaneta City, and Justine Agustin Cai, of Dagupan City, for their exemplary achievements in the 2016 December Nurse Licensure Examination.
Barroga, graduate of St. Louis University in Baguio City, obtained a rating of 85.00 percent and ranked 8th among 6,836 passers while Justin Agustin Cai, from the same university landed 10th place with 84.60 percent rating. Barroga and Cai are among the 170 new nurses produced by SLU, the second top performing school in the recent examinations.
Mae Beann Asuncion, an alumna of the University of Pangasinan (UPang)–Phinma, ranked 8th among 819 passers in the June 2016 Nurse Licensure Exam.
Along with Asuncion, the provincial government also commended 4 other Pangasinenses who topped the said 2016 licensure exam, namely: Nariel Magonon, Raiza Joy Lia Oriel, Walter Patrick Torio, and Shaira Louiesse Siapno. (PIO/KMR)
- July 24, 2016Espino III commends five nursing topnotchersLINGAYEN—Gov. Amado Espino, III expressed elation and congratulated the five nurses who topped the June 2016 Nurses Licensure Examination (NLE).
Mae Beann Asuncion, 20, an alumna of the […]
- July 10, 2011Arenas hurdles pharmacist examJUSTINE L. Arenas, a graduate of St. Louis University, has passed the recent licensure examination for pharmacists administered by the Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) on June 27 […]
- July 28, 20142 Pangasinenses in top 10 of nurses board examTWO graduates of nursing schools in Pangasinan were among the top 10 placers in the recent May 2014 Nurses Licensure Examination (NLE).
Both Alvin Clores Abulencia of Virgen Milagrosa […]
- November 25, 2007Serrano, Fernandez: Pangasinan’s pride
Not very many know that it was a Pangasinense who topped the 2007 licensure examination for certified public accountants.
To honor the topnotcher, the provincial board of Pangasinan […]
- July 2, 2016Pangasinense is ‘Top 8’ in nurses board examANOTHER Pangasinense is a topnotcher in a government licensure exam.
Mae Beann Asuncion, 20, a nursing graduate from the University of Pangasinan in Dagupan City, was among the Top 10 […]