TWO-time winner Edgar Nieto of Spain will defend his title anew when the third edition of the Sual Cycling Classic reels off on April 30 that will start and finish at Sual Municipal Hall.
According to organizer and PhilCycling Director, Engr. Bong Sual, the bikefest will be conducted in four divisions: the open-elite, U18, U16 and the open women.
A total of P150,000 in cash prizes are at stake plus trophies and medals for the individual winners.
Sual said the full 170.4 kilometers will be contested by the country’s elite riders while participants of the three other categories will run shorter distances. (Jesus Garcia, Jr.)
- September 23, 2006Amateur riders upset pros, rule Pangasinan bikefest
By Jesus A. Garcia, Jr.
SHOWING their superiority in cycling, the professional cyclists wrested the initiative in the early stage of the race and dominated all the eight summit line […]
- February 17, 2008UPang foundation day bikefest kicks off today
THE University of Pangasinan Foundation Day Cycling Classic unfolds today with the province’s 60 best amateur riders expected to participate.
The road battle, traversing the central […]
- May 6, 2012PISTA’Y DAYAT RACE
PISTA'Y DAYAT RACE---Two Pangasinan cycling stalwarts breeze past the finish line in different categories of Pista'y Dayat's Lumbay Bisikleta. Jazy Garcia of Mangaldan (top panel) won […]
- March 1, 2015VM Casupang Cycling Cup on March 8AFTER the Laoac cycling on March 4, some 60 amateur cyclists will be at the starting line for the 23rd edition of Werweran ed Mangaldan bikefest on March 8.
Dubbed this year as the “VM […]
- November 15, 2014 Spanish cyclist rules Sual bikefestSPANISH cyclist Edgar Nieto surprised his Filipino counterparts by orchestrating a successful final climb 30 kilometers to the finish and arrived home unopposed to rule the Road Bike […]