PARADA NA LUYAG TOP 3 CONTINGENTS: MAPANDAN, VILLASIS, MABINI. (from top) Bagging the championship title of the 437th Agew na Pangasinan Parada na Luyag parade and streetdance competition, Mapandan contingent’s ‘Tribu Pandan’ showcased creativity in presenting their localities cultural heritage and industry. Landing second is Villasis contingent which presented its Talong Festival to highlight the abundance of eggplant in their town while third placer Mabini town wowed spectators with their interpretation of the deep faith of townsfolk to Patron Sto. Nino despite the adversities in life. /Photos by Jedidiah Ordonez/Meinard Sadim.
- May 4, 2014BOY SCOUTS CAMPING
BOY SCOUTS CAMPING----Governor Amado T. Espino, Jr. (center) flashes the number one sign with the officials and officers of the Boy Scouts of the Philippines (BSP) led by BSP Sec. Gen. […]
- April 10, 2017Mapandan is ‘Parada na Luyag’ champ437th AGEW NA PANGASINAN
LINGAYEN– The Mapandan’s Tribu Pandan is this year’s winner in the Parada na Luyag street dance competition.
In a field of 15 competing entries in the 437th […]
- May 1, 2017De Venecia: Bangus Festival soars higherTHE Dagupan Bangus Festival has leveled up compared to last year's but it must have culturally rooted programming to enable it to catch up if not equal the more famous festivals in the […]
- October 7, 2012Balitok A Tawir second edition kicks offLINGAYEN--Pangasinan’s best culture and arts will again take centerstage as the province conducts the second edition of “Balitok A Tawir”, an inter-municipality/ city performing arts […]
- April 7, 2013PANGASINAN HISTORY BOOK
PANGASINAN HISTORY BOOK---Pangasinan Historical and Cultural Commission (PHCC) Chairman Gonzalo T. Duque (3th from left) presents the Pangasinan History and Development Book to Governor […]