MINOR changes were effected at the Pangasinan Police Provincial Office on orders of P/Senior Supt. Ronald Oliver Lee, acting police provincial director.
Lee designated P/Supt. Jackson Seguin as new Deputy Provincial Director for Operations vice P/Supt. Jackie Candelario who was hurt in a vehicular accident in Sta. Barbara.
Candelario, who was officer-in-charge of the Urdaneta City police was earlier replaced by P/Supt. Neil Miro, then OIC chief of police of Dagupan, a post now occupied by P/Supt. Franklin Ortiz.
Seguin was former OIC chief of police of Lingayen, a post now occupied by P/Supt, Fidel Junio, formerly chief of the Provincial Investigation and Management Branch.
Junio’s post was taken over by P/Supt. Rolly Capoquian. (Butch Uka)
- August 21, 2016SP wants Lee as permanent prov’l police directorLingayen – If the Sangguniang Panlalawigan can have its way, it wants recently installed Officer-in-Charge P/Sr. Supt. Ronald Oliver Lee designated as the permanent provincial director of […]
- April 10, 2017SP endorses anew Lee as permanent PDLINGAYEN--The provincial board reiterated its previous resolution addressed to P/Director General Ronald de la Rosa, PNP chief, seeking the appointment of acting Police Provincial Director […]
- April 16, 2017Candelario, companion hurt in road mishapSTA. BARBARA – The deputy police provincial director and his female companion were hurt when the car he was driving hit a mango tree along the MacArthur Highway in Barangay Matic-matic […]
- July 24, 2016Non-performing police chiefs warned6,230 DRUG USERS, PUSHERS SURRENDER
PERFORM or be relieved!
This was the warning issued by the Pangasinan Police Provincial Office to police chiefs in the province who are deemed not […]
- August 21, 2016PNP R-1 forms group to probe extra-judicial killingsDEATHS UNDER INVESTIGATION
LINGAYEN—The police regional office has formed a unit group to conduct probes on suspected summary executions and alleged extra-judicial killings being linked […]