ASINGAN—The fourth highest value drug target in this town was arrested in a raid in his residence on April 11 in Barangay Domanpot here.
Nabbed was Marlon Tomas and seized from him by the operatives were five sachets of shabu, 36 pieces of aluminum foil and a cal.22 pistol.
The raid was made on the basis of a search warrant issued by Judge Camilo Asuncion of the 7th Municipal Circuit Trial Court of Asingan-San Manuel for illegal drugs and illegal guns. (Tita Roces)
- June 8, 2013Lawmen conduct drug raid in BalungaoROSALES—A welder who thought selling illegal drugs would be a good sideline now regrets picking up the sideline.
Joint elements of the Balungao Police Station, Provincial Public […]
- November 16, 2013Suspected illegal drugs seized in RosalesROSALES—Five heat-sealed transparent sachet believed containing shabu were seized by in a raid at a house in Barangay Zone 4, Poblacion at about 6:00 a.m. of November 14.
The team, […]
- March 8, 2015Notorious drug peddler arrestedPOZORRUBIO—The town’s most notorious suspected illegal drug peddler was finally arrested Tuesday by the local police and elements of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency Region 1 and seized […]
- February 25, 2017Barangay captain nabbed for drugs, gun, ammosROSALES—Another barangay kapitan is busted.
Proceso Ordinario, 59, incumbent barangay captain of Zone 1 here was arrested on Feb. 23 in his barangay for illegal drugs and violation of […]
- December 9, 2012Health worker nabbed for selling shabuSAN JACINTO—A rural health unit (RHU) worker here has been arrested and charged for alleged illegal drug pushing.
The suspect has been identified as Rene Hiquina, an ambulance driver in […]