THE Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency will soon decide if the remote town of Agno will be declared soon as drug-free municipality.
P/Sr. Inspector Frank Catalan, the town’s OIC-chief of police, said though the 17 Barangays of Agno were already declared drug-free last January 27, the town is still waiting for the validation and report of PDEA.
Catalan said, there were 225 drug personalities that surrendered and are now undergoing rehabilitation via the program of the municipal government.
He said the police station continues to keep a close watch over the 17 barangays, revisiting and monitoring all the self-confessed drug pushers and users who surrendered to ensure that they do not return to their old habits.
Meanwhile, Agno Police activated it’s Oplan Sumvac and deployed personnel in the beachline of Sabangan, Abagatanen and Aloleng to give security to the beachgoers that is expected to flocked this summer vacation. (Nora Dominguez)
- June 6, 2015PNP launch security awareness program in MangaldanMANGALDAN—A series of security awareness dialogue with banks and other financial institutions was recently launched to help them understand how they can protect themselves against criminal […]
- January 21, 2017Lingayen MADAC takes custody of drug pushers, usersREHABILITATION BEGINS
THE 311 drug personalities from the town’s 32 barangays that surrendered to the Lingayen Police Station are already undergoing rehabilitation under the custody of […]
- March 18, 2017No letup in Tokhang in UrbiztondoTHERE has been no letup in the campaign against illegal drugs in Urbiztondo town.
P/Chief nspectorI Joshua Maximo, acting-police chief, said police operatives continue to closely […]
- October 13, 20136 arrested for drugs in Bonuan GuesetDAGUPAN CITY--Five persons in a 'sniffing' session were arrested in an anti-illegal drugs operation conducted by the Dagupan City Police Station on Bartolome Street in Bonuan Gueset here […]
- July 15, 2016Pozorrubio’s 9th top drug personality arrestedPOZORRUBIO—The town’s ninth top drug personality here was arrested with six sachets of suspected shabu in his possession when the search warrant on him was served last July 14.