MANAOAG — Two girls drowned while swimming in a river in Barangay Sapang, Manaoag late Saturday, according to a police report.
The two were identified as Irish Mae Relosa, 15; and her younger sister Angelo Joy, 12, both residents of Sitio Sagun, Barangay Pugaro, Manaoag.
The bodies of the girls were found by elements of the Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) and Municipal Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (MDRRMC) six feet down the water.
The siblings were identified by their aunt Dina Molina, 20. They were rushed to the Manaoag Community Hospital where they were declared dead on arrival. (Leonardo Micua)
- January 11, 2014Drug pusher shot dead in DagupanA SUSPECTED drug pusher was killed in an encounter with the police at 4:15 p.m. on January 10 on Rizal Street in Dagupan City following a buy-bust operation.
The suspect, identified as […]
- April 27, 2015Pastor drowns while crossing Agno RiverSTA. MARIA---A pastor drowned when he attempted to cross the Agno River on foot in Barangay Sta. Rosa here before noon on April 17.
The fatality was identified as Leovigildo Alvaro, 55, […]
- June 6, 2015PNP launch security awareness program in MangaldanMANGALDAN—A series of security awareness dialogue with banks and other financial institutions was recently launched to help them understand how they can protect themselves against criminal […]
- April 5, 2015Two shot dead last weekLINGAYEN--Two persons were gunned down in separate incidents in Bani town and Alaminos City.
Jerry Camba, married, A resident of Barangay Macabit, Bani town and a job order employee of […]
- March 30, 2014San Carlos mayor’s sister commits suicideSAN CARLOS CITY—The 18-year old sister of the mayor here was found dead with a gunshot wound on her head inside their residence in Barangay Gamata Tuesday morning in what police probers […]