LINGAYEN, – The provincial board commended 2nd Lt. Sheila Marie C. De Guzman and Arnold Joseph Octaviano Geronimo, both natives of Manaoag town, for their recent feats in their respective fields in a resolution authored by Board Member Jeremy Agerico Rosario.
De Guzman, ranked 7th in the recent graduation of the Philippine Military Academy (PMA) last March 12., is the daughter of Ret. Col. Fernando De Guzman who was the former Officer-in-Charge of the Provincial Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (PDRRMC),
Meanwhile, Geronimo was 5th placer in the 2017 Medical Technologist Board Examination. Like De Guzman, Geronimo is an alumnus of Manaoag National High School and is the son of Engr. and Mrs. Arnold Raul Geronimo.
They will receive their plaques of recognition on March 20, during the regular flag raising ceremony at the Capitol Plaza. (PIO/RRB)
- March 26, 2017Gov. Pogi hails 4 Pangasinenses for nat’l featsCAPITOL NEWS
LINGAYEN, Pangasinan- - -Gov. Amado I. Espino III commended four Pangasinenses who recently gained national recognitions in different fields by presenting the Sangguniang […]
- January 25, 2014Metrobank’s search for outstanding teachers onHAVE an excellent and dedicated teacher in mind?
Nominate them now for Metrobank Foundation’s (MBFI) 30th Search for Outstanding Teachers (SOT) this year.
The search, undertaken by […]
- December 1, 2014PMA cadets salute Capitol’s orderlinessLINGAYEN-- The provincial government got snappy salutes from cadets comprising the Philippine Military Academy (PMA) Salaknib Class of 2017 who expressed admiration for province’s […]
- February 3, 2007Grand alumni homecoming for Tayugeñans set in Boston
A combined grand jubilee alumni homecoming and reunion of all high schools in Tayug, is set on August 31 to September 2 in Boston, Massasuchets, USA.
Invited to attend the three-day […]
- February 18, 2017New CIDG chief is PangasinenseLINGAYEN - The appointment of Police Director Roel Barcena Obusan as director of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) was hailed by the provincial board.
Obusan hails […]