THERE has been no letup in the campaign against illegal drugs in Urbiztondo town.
P/Chief nspectorI Joshua Maximo, acting-police chief, said police operatives continue to closely monitor drug personalities and plan buy-bust operations in tandem with PDEA (Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency).
The most recent arrest involved a suspected drug pusher from Barangay Paluspos in San Carlos who sold three sachets of shabu to an undercover police operative.
Based on intelligence monitoring, it has been determined that supply of shabu reaching Urbiztondo comes from San Carlos City.
Presently, there are already 16 drug cleared barangays out of 21 in Urbiztondo.
Maximo said, implementation of Oplan Tokhang on listed drug personalities in the affected barangays and with the participation of barangay officials.
Meanwhile, he said the only gambling operation in the town is the off-fronton jai-alai betting station which has been issued a business permit by the local government. (Nora Dominguez)
- June 6, 2015PNP launch security awareness program in MangaldanMANGALDAN—A series of security awareness dialogue with banks and other financial institutions was recently launched to help them understand how they can protect themselves against criminal […]
- September 6, 2015DCPS: 132 drug pushers arrested in 8 monthsWAR VS. DRUGS
THE campaign against illegal drugs in Dagupan City has been proceeding without letup amid reports of increasing volume of shabu reaching the city as one of the major […]
- April 10, 201715 drug personalities nabbedONE TIME-BIG TIME IN DAGUPAN
FIFTEEN drug pushers, most of them considered as “newly emerged drug personalities” were arrested in a three-day ‘One-Time, Big Time’ operations conducted […]
- April 16, 2017Agno still waiting to be declared ‘drug-free’THE Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency will soon decide if the remote town of Agno will be declared soon as drug-free municipality.
P/Sr. Inspector Frank Catalan, the town’s OIC-chief […]
- April 1, 2017Drug pushers targeting TayugTAYUG-- The operatives of Tayug police have noted the presence of drug pushers from other towns occasionally.
P/Sr. Inspector Bernabe Ramos, acting police chief, said his station has […]