SAN JACINTO — An American national was shot dead in broad daylight by two unidentified men riding in tandem on a motorcycle without a plate number in Barangay Casibong, San Jacinto last February 4.
The fatality was identified as Danny Herbert Blaylock, 70, a retired U.S. Navy serviceman residing in Barangay Casibo with his Filipina wife.
Initial police investigation showed that the victim was walking along the road while going home, two men on board a Smash Suzuki motorcycle with no plate number were coming from the opposite direction.
The suspects briefly passed by him but turned back immediately and shot the victim.
Blaylock sustained multiple gunshot wounds on his body and was rushed to the Mapandan Community Hospital by responding policemen but was pronounced dead upon arrival.
Recovered pieces of evidence from the crime scene were five empty shells of possible Cal. 45 pistol and one flare cherry mobile phone believed owned by the victim.
San Jacinto Police investigators are still looking into the motive for the killing. (Leonardo Micua)
- July 2, 20162 farmers shot dead in San JacintoSAN JACINTO--A father and son were shot dead by two unidentified armed men riding in tandem on a motorcycle while they were transporting rice from their farm along the road in Barangay […]
- October 28, 2012Barangay secretary in Mangaterem shot deadLINGAYEN--The barangay secretary of Dorongan Sawat in Mangatarem was shot dead by unidentified armed men riding in tandem at the approach of the Caanlatan Bridge in Barangay Dorongan Punta […]
- October 14, 2012Junkshop owner shot dead in RosalesROSALES--A junkshop owner was shot dead while he and his wife were on board a motorcycle after attending a wake in Barangay Zone 1 here at past 1:00 a.m. of October 11.
Chief Inspector […]
- March 11, 2017Principal killed by armed men riding in tandemSAN CARLOS CITY -- Armed men riding in tandem struck in San Carlos City in broad daylight killing a school principal along the highway in Sitio Silapan, Barangay Bolingit, San Carlos […]
- January 15, 2017Another barangay kapitan shot deadSAN NICOLAS -- A Special Investigation Task Group (SITG) was formed by the Pangasinan Police Provincial Office (PPPO) following the slaying of Calaocan Barangay Chairman Rolando Seguban […]