TILAPIA SEEDING–Gov. Amado Espino III (center) leads the ceremonial seeding of some 300,000 tilapia fingerlings into the re-regulating pond of the San Roque Dam built by the National Irrigation Administration (NIA) to boost fishery production in farms being serviced by the Agno River Irrigation System (ARIS) in Pangasinan. With Espino are employees of the provincial government. (Punchphoto by Ray Zambrano)
- February 18, 2017Capitol sees higher production aheadTILAPIA FINGERLINGS DISPERSAL
LINGAYEN– The province can expect further increase in the production of tilapia after the recent seeding of some 300,000 tilapia fingerlings at the mouth […]
- July 14, 2013Task force formed to check river water quality in cityHAVE toxic heavy metals seeped into Dagupan's river system?
This is what a Water Quality Monitoring Task Force formed by Mayor Belen Fernandez and headed by City Planning and […]
- May 16, 2009FINALLY, A RE-REGULATING POND
FINALLY A RE-REGULATING POND—Secretary Hermogenes Esperon Jr., head of the Presidential Management Staff (right), and Reynaldo Mencias of the National Irrigation Administration, jointly […]
- March 21, 2010Completion of San Roque’s irrigation component in 2013SAN MANUEL—Long-term relief for farmers affected by El Nino phenomenon will finally be had but only in 2013 when the irrigation component of the San Roque Multi-Purpose Dam Project (SRMPD) […]
- October 9, 2016Toff dares youth to engage in agri-business
Fourth District Rep. Toff de Venecia visits a farm in San Fabian with town's community leaders.
“AGRI-business is the new sunshine industry in the Philippines”, asserted Rep. Toff […]