MANGALDAN — The drug personalities, particularly those on the town’s drug watch list thought wrong when they believed police operations on illegal drugs in the town would stop since President Duterte ordered the police to stand down.
P/Superintendent Jeff Fanged, new Mangaldan police chief, said the campaign against illegal drugs is continuing with only one difference – the campaign is led by the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency.
He said his police station continues to operate with PDEA at the helm, “continuous naman ang operation so hindi pa rin libre ang mga drug personalities, hindi naman kami napilayan sa PNP sa campaign sa illegal drugs.”
Fanged said during the Double Barrel Alpha operations in Mangaldan, the crime in the town decreased by 90%, and 600 drug personalities surrendered.
He said he will sustain the momentum in tandem with PDEA. (Nora Dominguez)
- June 6, 2015PNP launch security awareness program in MangaldanMANGALDAN—A series of security awareness dialogue with banks and other financial institutions was recently launched to help them understand how they can protect themselves against criminal […]
- July 19, 2015“No. 10 most wanted” in Urdaneta City arrestedURDANETA CITY—The No. 10 most wanted person in the city was finally collared by the Urdaneta City Police Station (UPS) last week.
P/Supt. Jeff Fanged, chief of UPS, said Jerwin Lacibal, […]
- March 12, 2017Binmaley PNP: Drug suspects back in ‘Zumbago’A NUMBER of drug pushers and users in Binmaley town who surrendered earlier have been confirmed to have returned to their old habits since the suspension of the illegal drug operations in […]
- July 17, 20161,177 drug suspects in Urdaneta City surrenderURDANETA CITY—Some 1,177 drug personalities in this city joined the mass surrender Friday as a result of the city police’s Project Double Barrel and Oplan Tokhang.
The surrender was […]
- April 1, 2017Two arrested for illegal recruitment70 APPLICANTS GYPPED
MANGALDAN—The police here arrested a Chinese-Filipino and his co-worker for alleged large-scale illegal recruitment activity on March 29 in Sta. Cruz […]