MANGALDAN — The drug personalities, particularly those on the town’s drug watch list thought wrong when they believed police operations on illegal drugs in the town would stop since President Duterte ordered the police to stand down.
P/Superintendent Jeff Fanged, new Mangaldan police chief, said the campaign against illegal drugs is continuing with only one difference – the campaign is led by the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency.
He said his police station continues to operate with PDEA at the helm, “continuous naman ang operation so hindi pa rin libre ang mga drug personalities, hindi naman kami napilayan sa PNP sa campaign sa illegal drugs.”
Fanged said during the Double Barrel Alpha operations in Mangaldan, the crime in the town decreased by 90%, and 600 drug personalities surrendered.
He said he will sustain the momentum in tandem with PDEA. (Nora Dominguez)
- June 6, 2015PNP launch security awareness program in MangaldanMANGALDAN—A series of security awareness dialogue with banks and other financial institutions was recently launched to help them understand how they can protect themselves against criminal […]
- July 19, 2015“No. 10 most wanted” in Urdaneta City arrestedURDANETA CITY—The No. 10 most wanted person in the city was finally collared by the Urdaneta City Police Station (UPS) last week.
P/Supt. Jeff Fanged, chief of UPS, said Jerwin Lacibal, […]
- July 17, 20161,177 drug suspects in Urdaneta City surrenderURDANETA CITY—Some 1,177 drug personalities in this city joined the mass surrender Friday as a result of the city police’s Project Double Barrel and Oplan Tokhang.
The surrender was […]
- December 10, 2016Suspected hitman gunned downMANGALDAN—A suspected gun-for-hire acquitted by a local court for murder was gunned down on Dec. 5 along Barangay Amansabina here.
P/Superintendent Jeff Fanged, acting town police […]
- June 10, 201623 drug pushers arrested in Urdaneta CityURDANETA CITY—One notorious drug pusher was killed while twenty-three others have been arrested in twelve buy-bust operations conducted by the Urdaneta City Police Station (UCPS) from […]