THE “Post-Valentine’s Special,” CSI’s second kegfest of the year unfurls on February 26 at CSI Bowling Lanes in Lucao, Dagupan City.
Tournament director Jean Sunga said the event is open to all bowlers including senior citizens. At stake is P19,000 in cash prizes.
Each bowler should play 12 games series for total pinfalls plus handicap to decide the best six winners. The champion bags the P8,000 top prize while the top three runners-up will receive P4,000, P3,000 and P2,000 respectively. The fifth and six placers will earn P1,500 and P1,000, correspondingly.
Registration fee of P1,800 includes free t-shirt on the vent. (Jesus Garcia, Jr.)
- May 15, 2016Corporate bowling tiff starts May 24BOWLERS from neighboring provinces will join Pangasinan bowlers for the Corporate Cup Bowling Tournament, an open-age competition that starts on May 24 at CSI Bowling Lanes in Dagupan […]
- May 4, 2014Traditional games, skimboarding are Pista’y Dayat hitsLINGAYEN—The beach here in the capital town was abuzz with parlor games and sporting fun, both old and new, as the province celebrated its annual Pista'y Dayat (Sea Festival).
On April […]
- October 22, 2016Pre-Halloween Special kegfest on Oct. 30AFTER the success of the just concluded 2016 Inter-Hospital Cup Bowling Tournament, hostilities continue at CSI Bowling Lanes in Lucao, Dagupan City when the Pre-Halloween Special kegfest […]
- March 19, 2016Easter Open bowling tilt, March 27PANGASINAN keglers will prove their worth anew against visitors from neighboring provinces on March 27 at CSI Mall in Lucao.
Dubbed as the “Easter Special Bowling Tournament,” the […]
- February 28, 2016Kingpin Monthly Finals end February 28AVID keglers in the province and its neighboring places pitted their skills anew at the Kingpin Monthly Finals that concludes today February 28 at CSI Bowling Lanes in Tapuac, Dagupan City […]