AN activist in Burgos town was recently named a recipient of the Bayani Ka! Awards program of the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD).
Crestie Navida was cited for her efforts at promoting gender equality in her community, Brgy. San Miguel, Burgos.
She and five others from La Union were feted during the awarding program recently.
Bayani Ka! was launched to support the Kapit-Bisig Laban sa Kahirapan-Comprehensive and Integrated Delivery of Social Services (Kalahi-CIDSS) program of DSW. It acknowledges the hard work of local everyday heroes in their own communities.
- February 14, 2016CITATION FOR 4Ps PROGRAM
CITATION FOR 4Ps PROGRAM – Dagupan City was cited by the Department of Social Welfare and Development for having the Most Institutionalized City Advisory Council of 4Ps in Region 1, in […]
- October 14, 2012Coke Plant joins Kapatiran-WISE-TAVCALASIAO–The Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines, Inc. (CCBPI) plant has joined the Kapatiran-WISE-TAV program of the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE).
The CCBPI plant in […]
- February 17, 2013SM City Rosales receives DSWD awardSM City Rosales was awarded by the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Region 1 for its program helping persons with disabilities (PWD).
The award was given during […]
- October 12, 2014Dagupan feeding program launched October 1SIXTEEN feeding centers intended to cater to some 800 malnourished children were opened on October 1 simultaneously to mark the launching of the Alagang Balon Dagupan Supplementary Feeding […]
- March 9, 2008Pangasinan joins KAPILI Women’s Month celebration
LINGAYEN—The pro-vince joins the nationwide Women's Month celebration this year with the theme, "CEDAW ng Bayan, Yaman ng Kababaihan".
CEDAW, for Convention on the Elimination of all […]