FEBRUARY has been a busy month for the Philippine Red Cross (PRC) -Pangasinan chapter.
Raymund Lim, donor recruiter and iPRC Information officer, said business groups, local government units and schools usually mark the month as period for blood donations.
Lim said LGU-Labrador and the University of Pangasinan -PHINMA had their blood donation drive on February 11; San Carlos City Police Station, Feb 13; LGU-Bayambang/Sta. Barbara and St. Joseph Drugstores, Feb 14; LGU-Mangatarem, Feb 15; Kapisanan ng mga Brodkaster ng Pilipinas-Pangasinan Chapter, Feb 18; Pangasinan State University -Binmaley (Feb 16); Pangasinan State University –Binmaley, Feb 16, and Lyceum Northwestern University, (Feb 17.
The Knights of Columbus of Bayambang will hold its own on Feb 26; University of Luzon, Feb 27; and Pangasinan School of Arts and Trade, Feb 28.
PRC celebrated its its 70th anniversary on February 17 and this was marked by the groundbreaking of a donated lot in San Carlos City. (VHS/PIA-Pangasinan)
- January 25, 2014Metrobank’s search for outstanding teachers onHAVE an excellent and dedicated teacher in mind?
Nominate them now for Metrobank Foundation’s (MBFI) 30th Search for Outstanding Teachers (SOT) this year.
The search, undertaken by […]
- September 27, 2009GOLDEN WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
GOLDEN WEDDING ANNIVERSARY—It's 50 years of married life for Felix Sr. and Carmen Tulagan this year. They will celebrate their golden wedding anniversary and renew their wedding […]
- December 16, 2006Eye clinic for mentors set Dec. 21-22 in Sta. Barbara
STA.BARBARA — Some 1,000 reading glasses will be given free to public school teachers from Districts 1 and 2 here who will hold their general assembly and Christmas Party on December 21 […]
- May 17, 2015Pangasinan observes World Red Cross DayDAGUPAN CITY-- The province of Pangasinan through the Philippine Red Cross (PRC) local chapter here joined the rest of the world in celebrating the World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day on […]
- July 22, 2012PSU celebrates 33 years of academic serviceIT is the school for poor but deserving students.
That is how Pangasinan State University, which is celebrating its 33rd year this month, positions itself as it caters to young […]