ROSALES—Another barangay kapitan is busted.
Proceso Ordinario, 59, incumbent barangay captain of Zone 1 here was arrested on Feb. 23 in his barangay for illegal drugs and violation of Comprehensive Firearms and Ammunition Regulation Act.
Report from P/Sr. Superintendent Ronald Lee, acting provincial police director, said joint police operatives who swooped down on his residence based on a search warrant for loose firearms issued by Executive Judge Romeo Atillo Jr. of the Regional Trial Court in Agoo, La Union, seized one sling bag containing one rifle grenade, a Gatorade plastic bottle which contains 2 live ammunition for M-16 rifle and 36 live ammos for caliber. 22 and one fragmentation (bullet) protective vest and several sachets of shabu.
The confiscated shabu with no reported weight yet was submitted to the Philippine National Police Crime Laboratory Office in Urdaneta City for confirmatory test. (Tita Roces)
- June 6, 2015PNP launch security awareness program in MangaldanMANGALDAN—A series of security awareness dialogue with banks and other financial institutions was recently launched to help them understand how they can protect themselves against criminal […]
- February 12, 2016Top 2-pusher in Tayug nabbed, guns seizedTAYUG– Joint police elements arrested the number two suspected drug pusher here and seized from him various guns and live ammunition, shabu, drug paraphernalia and cash in Barangay […]
- November 25, 2016Brgy Liga president nabbed for drugsBANI—Another barangay kapitan involved in drug trade was arrested.
Combined police and anti-narcotics operatives arrested Tuesday morning the president of the Liga ng Barangay here who […]
- February 15, 20143 persons nabbed in sniffing sessionURDANETA CITY—Three persons, two of them females, were arrested by the police who were caught in the middle of a sniffing session at 1:50 a.m. of February 13 at Zone 2 in Barangay […]
- July 14, 20134 persons nabbed in shabu sessionTWO men and two women were caught inside an inn in Bonuan Gueset, Dagupan City while having a sniffing session at past 12 noon of July 11.
The four suspects were arrested by elements of […]