CORPORATE CUP TOURNAMENT
PANGASINAN’S best bowlers gear up their skills when the first bowling tourney of the year kicks off on February 7 at CSI Bowling Lanes in Lucao, Dagupan City.
According to tournament director Jean Sunga, the event, “Corporate Cup Bowling Tournament,” is open to all bona fide employees of a company/or affiliated with a club or association that can form a team of five players to compete.
The hostilities will be played every Tuesday from 6:30 p.m. and will be conducted for five playing days with cash prizes up for grabs. (Jesus Garcia, Jr.)
- May 15, 2016Corporate bowling tiff starts May 24BOWLERS from neighboring provinces will join Pangasinan bowlers for the Corporate Cup Bowling Tournament, an open-age competition that starts on May 24 at CSI Bowling Lanes in Dagupan […]
- October 22, 2016Pre-Halloween Special kegfest on Oct. 30AFTER the success of the just concluded 2016 Inter-Hospital Cup Bowling Tournament, hostilities continue at CSI Bowling Lanes in Lucao, Dagupan City when the Pre-Halloween Special kegfest […]
- August 7, 2016Bowling tourney starts August 16AIMING to discover new young talents and honing the skills of the veterans, another bowling tourney is scheduled to be played on August 16 at 6:30 p.m. and will be held every Tuesday for […]
- August 21, 2016Heavy rains reset bowlfestDUE to inclement weather caused by southwest monsoon that inundated low lying places in the province last week, the 2016 Inter-Hospital Cup Bowling Tournament which was supposed to start […]
- June 10, 2016Team Perry leads Corporate Cup bowlfestTEAM Perry’s Perry Fernandez, Luis Barredo and Rowena Fernandez jointly scored a three-day tournament high of 9434 pinfalls to take the lead in the Corporate Cup Bowling Tournament being […]