ALL processed drug pushers and users that surrendered will be given each a copy of the Bible by the Pangasinan Police Provincial Office (PPPO) to help strengthen their spirituality while undergoing rehabilitation programs.
P/Chief Insp. Demosthenes Magnaan, chief of PPPO’s Police Community Relations, said 17, 000 copies of the Bible delivered by The Word Riders (TWR) Philippines will be sent to district commanders and chiefs of police in Urdaneta City and in Lingayen town.
The distribution will be led by Lawyer Gerard Abeto Mosquera, deputy ombudsman for Luzon and president of TWR Philippines.
Magnaan told the “Pantongtongan Tayo” radio program of Philippine Information Agency (PIA) that strengthening of spirituality of the reformed drug personality is important because it will make them realize that no matter what their past was, there is hope for them.”
In Pangasinan, 16,974 drug personalities have so far surrendered based on records of the Provincial Anti-Illegal Drugs (PAID) as of December 2. (PIA-Pangasinan)
- February 12, 201717k Bible copies donated for ‘drug-surrenderers’LINGAYEN -- Gov. Amado I. Espino III and Pangasinan Police Director Ronald Oliver Lee led the symbolic distribution of 140 copies of Bible donated by the Word Riders to drug personalities […]
- April 10, 201715 drug personalities nabbedONE TIME-BIG TIME IN DAGUPAN
FIFTEEN drug pushers, most of them considered as “newly emerged drug personalities” were arrested in a three-day ‘One-Time, Big Time’ operations conducted […]
- March 13, 2017Lee: Double Barrel Reloaded is on“WE’RE back! Operation Double Barrel Reloaded is on in Pangasinan.”
This was the terse message of P/Sr. Supt. Ronald OIiver Lee, Pangasinan’s acting police provincial director, to drug […]
- June 16, 2008Bayanihan is key to Alaminos rehabilitation work
ALAMINOS CITY—Bayanihan system is the hallmark of reconstruction and rehabilitation in Alaminos, one of the many places in Pangasinan devastated by Typhoon Cosme.
In the aftermath of […]
- February 27, 2012Pangasinan police readies for PNP’s 10 million trees projectSIX TREES A MONTH PER COP
COMMUNITY relations officers of the 44 municipal and four city police stations in the province met in Lingayen last Monday to plan for their contribution to […]