SAN NICOLAS–A drug personality who surrendered to the police sometime in early August this year was shot dead by unidentified persons on board a still undetermined vehicle on or about 12:40 p.m. on Nov. 9 at Zamora Street in Barangay Poblacion East here.
The victim was identified as Jesus Estigoy, alias “Busok”, 53, who was shot in different parts of his body while he was on board his vehicle.
He was rushed to the Eastern Pangasinan District Hospital in adjacent Tayug town where he was declared dead on arrival.
Recovered from the crime scene were five empty shells believed to be from a Cal. 45 pistol, four slugs, one of which was deformed and the victim’s vehicle which incurred gun shots on its left rear door. (Leonardo Micua)
- July 2, 20162 farmers shot dead in San JacintoSAN JACINTO--A father and son were shot dead by two unidentified armed men riding in tandem on a motorcycle while they were transporting rice from their farm along the road in Barangay […]
- April 21, 2012MRTH claims one victim in DagupanMen-riding-in-tandem hitmen (MRTH) struck again on April 18 in Dagupan City, killing a man in Barangay Pantal while he was sitting on a parked tricycle.
The victim was identified as […]
- October 16, 2016Castillo gang member killed in armed encounterLINGAYEN—A 34-year-old member of the Castillo Group, known for its notorious illegal drug trade and gun-for-hire activities in the province, was killed in an armed encounter here when the […]
- June 17, 2017Businessman survives attackBAYAMBANG--A businessman and former village councilor of Bayambang town survived an attempt by a lone gunman to eliminate him on June 10.
The Pangasinan Police Provincial Office (PPPO) […]
- June 6, 2015PNP launch security awareness program in MangaldanMANGALDAN—A series of security awareness dialogue with banks and other financial institutions was recently launched to help them understand how they can protect themselves against criminal […]