ENTREPRENEURS in Pangasinan will be invited to a series of consultation meetings and workshops for the crafting of an entrepreneurial plan that will be responsive to the business sector.
This was directed by the Provincial Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (PMSMED) Council which is set to convene and craft an entrepreneur plan that promises to be more responsive to the business sector.
Director Peter Mangabat of DTI-Pangasinan said every provincial MSMED in the country will conduct consultation meetings and workshops in support of the national MSMED Summit next month.
Mangabat said the issues, concerns and resolutions that will be generated from the provincial consultation and workshop will be consolidated and endorsed to the Regional MSMED Council for transmittal to the national council which will be taken into consideration in the drafting of the MSMED plan 2017-2022.
“This is to ensure that the new MSMED plan is more inclusive and more responsive to the needs of the business sector,” he added. (VHS_PIA-Pangasinan)
- April 16, 2017DTI opens 8th Negosyo Center in BolinaoBOLINAO - The Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) opened its 8th Negosyo Center in the coastal town of Bolinao to bring national government services closer to the people.
- June 24, 2017Entrepreneurs attend free DTI negosyo seminarSOME 200 small and medium entrepreneurs in Pangasinan attended the free ‘Kapatid Mentor Me’ Program, a ‘negosyo’ seminar launched by the Department of Trade and Industry Regional Office 1, […]
- June 24, 2012House Committee hearing set on June 27THE House Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship Development, in coordination with the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), will conduct a public hearing on June 27 at the […]
- January 12, 2014OTOP entrepreneurs get support from DTITHIRTY-THREE micro, small and medium entrepreneurs (MSMEs) producing goods under the One Town One Product (OTOP) program will receive equipment from the Department of Trade and Industry […]
- February 9, 2013Investments up 4% in 2012KEEPING up with the national economic growth numbers, capital investments in Pangasinan last year went up by 4 percent to P1.77 billion from 7,028 new businesses registered with the […]