ANOTHER resident of Sitio China, Barangay Bonuan Binloc in Dagupan City was arrested in a buy-bust operation
Joint operatives of the Dagupan City Police Station and Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency regional office nabbed Diane Reyes, 35 years old, jobless and a resident of Sitio China, Bonuan Binloc, after she sold one (1) heat sealed transparent plastic sachet containing shabu to a police officer who posed as a buyer.
Reyes was reported to the police by an anonymous informant as someone selling illegal drugs in the barangay and in nearby towns.
A case for violation RA 9165 has been filed against the suspect.
P/Supt. Neil O. Miro, acting Dagupan police chief, encourages residents to report of selling of illegal drugs in their neighborhood to (075) 529-56-04/ 515-31-23,
09335024899/09165256802; Facebook-Dagupan Pnp, Twitter–PANGPPO_Dagupan, Email- firstname.lastname@example.org. (Report from DCPS)
- April 10, 201715 drug personalities nabbedONE TIME-BIG TIME IN DAGUPAN
FIFTEEN drug pushers, most of them considered as “newly emerged drug personalities” were arrested in a three-day ‘One-Time, Big Time’ operations conducted […]
- September 9, 2016Vendor, peddling shabu on the side, nabbedA VENDOR in Barangay Bonuan Gueset in Dagupan City was arrested by operatives of the Dagupan City Police Station and PDEA 1 last Tuesday, September 6 in a buy-bust operation.
- April 26, 2014Ex-kagawad arrested for illegal drug dealingCALASIAO—A former barangay kagawad in the drug watch list was arrested dawn Thursday in a buy-bust operation by anti-narcotics and police operatives here.
The suspect was identified as […]
- September 1, 2013Drug dealing in Binloc continuesDRUG trading has not eased up in Barangay Bonuan Binloc, dubbed by the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) as the number one drug hub in northern Luzon.
A buy-bust operation […]
- December 9, 2012Health worker nabbed for selling shabuSAN JACINTO—A rural health unit (RHU) worker here has been arrested and charged for alleged illegal drug pushing.
The suspect has been identified as Rene Hiquina, an ambulance driver in […]