LINGAYEN –The job fair recruitment originally scheduled by the Pangasinan Provincial Employment Services Office (PESO) for August 18, has been reset for August 25.
PESO Manager Alex Ferrer said workers will be needed for deployment to Japan by PhilAsia.
Wanted for hire are farmers, cultivation metal sheet workers, finishing interior workers, machinists metal press workers, ham-sausage-bacon makers, die casting operators, frame workers, agriculture livestock, painters, lathe machine operators, rebar workers, welders, plumbers, reinforcing bar construction, scaffolders, industrial packagers and farm workers. (PIO)
- December 21, 2015Pangasinan PESO holds 18th Jobs FairLINGAYEN – Over 300 job seekers availed of the opportunity to apply for jobs at the mini jobs fair last week organized by the Pangasinan Provincial Employment Services Office (PESO) at the […]
- January 10, 20102,000 factory workers needed for Subic jobsLINGAYEN—The Provincial Employment Services Office (PESO) has announced the need to immediately hire at least 2,000 factory workers for local and overseas employment.
But there is one […]
- May 18, 2014Manpower agencies set to recruit for overseas jobsLICENSED manpower companies from Manila will be in Dagupan this month to recruit workers for overseas jobs at the Public Employment Service Office (PESO) at the city hall from 9:00 a.m. to […]
- August 17, 2014Wanted: farmers and construction workers for JapanTHE Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE)-Regional Office 1 will hold three special recruitment activities in Pangasinan for employment in Japan’s agriculture and construction […]
- February 8, 2015Start-up kits for entrepreneurs readyEGG HATCHERY BUSINESS
LINGAYEN-- The Provincial Employment and Services Office (PESO) is campaigning for more people to engage in small agricultural businesses, like backyard […]