THREE top honchos from different Southern California organizations are on a united mission tour in Pangasinan to campaign for capital (investment) and discuss tourism, commerce and project inspection in chosen towns & cities.
Pangasinan Brotherhood- USA (PBUSA) President Lino Caringal, Jr., Fil-Am Chamber of Commerce South East Corridor President and PBUSA project mgt. council member Felix Lopez and Dr. Antonio Gellini, founder of Family Film and Olympia Awards of Los Angeles are presently in Pangasinan.
The group already had courtesy call on Governor Amado “Pogi” Espino, Jr. at the provincial capitol.
The mission tour group will be back in California on September 2, 2016. (Contributed by Ping Coquia, PUNCH correspondent)
- August 27, 2016INT’L FILM ARTIST VISITS CAPITOLCAPITOL NEWS
INT’L FILM ARTIST VISITS CAPITOL. Pangasinan Brotherhood–United States of America (PB-USA) president Jun Caringal (4th from left) explains to some department heads and […]
- January 27, 2013Pangasinenses in US initiate links for US importersBy Leonardo J. Galvez
LOS ANGELES-Pangasinenses based in the United States have been called on to tap the expertise and resources of businesses from the various […]
- April 14, 2013Fil-Ams, US investors bullish on PangasinanLOS ANGELES, California–Filipino-Americans, particularly native born Pangasinenses based in the United States, are bullish on their home province’s economy and that of the Philippines as a […]
- December 16, 2015FACES & PHASES in South CABy Ping Coquia
THE Annual Christmas Party of The Greater Dagupan City Association of California will be held on December 19, 2015, Saturday, at Hibachi Super Buffet, in Covina. (RSVP- […]
- May 17, 2010DCANC names 2010 Dayew na Dagupan awardeesTHE Dagupan City Association of Northern California (DCANC), Northern California's premier Dagupan City civic organization based in the Bay Area, recently honored three […]