ROSALES– The Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) in partnership with the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) and the local government of Rosales, recently conducted a training on packaging and labeling in support to MSMEs engaged in food processing.
Natalia Dalaten of DTI-Pangasinan, said the productivity training under the SME Roving Academy, seeks to make MSMEs become competitive in the domestic and international markets.
She said another training which will focus on the current good manufacturing practices is scheduled on August 24 in Rosales town.
For training registration and inquiries, interested participants may visit the DTI-Pangasinan office at the second floor of Star Building in Arellano Street, Dagupan City or call (075) 515-3183 or text 0947-497-7889. (PIA-Pangasinan)
- September 28, 2014DTI hosts SME trainings for Pangasinan entrepreneursDAGUPAN CITY,– The Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) intensifies is conducting briefings through its SME Roving Academy to promote small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
- May 15, 2016DTI hosts mobile training for entrepreneursTHE Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) has rolled out its mobile training program this year to promote the growth of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in […]
- October 16, 2016Kampac Group set to invest multi-billion project in SualLINGAYEN - Governor Amado Espino III confirmed that the Kampac Group, a Dubai-based oil and gas company, has already firmed its proposal to pursue and build its planned Energy City in Sual […]
- April 13, 2014Vendors undergo food safety and costumer service seminarFOR PISTA’Y DAYAT CELEBRATION
LINGAYEN—Planning on a food trip during the Pista’y Dayat celebration on May 1?
Go ahead and don’t worry about hygiene and safety.
Almost a hundred […]
- September 30, 2008Local SMEs train for int’l market SMALL and medium enterprises (SMEs) participating at the Panangidayew Trade Fair in October will have an opportunity to position their products in the international market
The trade […]