THE Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) seeks to establish three more Negosyo Centers to rise in the province this year to assist micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) and start-ups.
Natalia Dalaten, chief trade and industry development specialist in DTI-Pangasinan, said the business hubs will be located in the cities of San Carlos and Urdaneta and in Tayug town to help local entrepreneurs in the municipalities of San Nicolas, San Quintin and Sta. Maria.
“Negotiations have already started and the centers will be put up possibly on the third quarter of 2016,” she said during the Pantongtongan Tayo radio program of PIA-Pangasinan aired over DZMQ Radyo ng Bayan Dagupan on Tuesday.
Dalaten said the existing Negosyo Centers in Alaminos City and Rosales are of big help to established MSMEs as well as budding start-ups, especially those from far-flung areas as they don’t have to go to the DTI office here for their concerns. (AMM_PIA-Pangasinan)
- October 9, 2016DTI opens Negosyo Center in BayambangBAYAMBANG – A new business hub was established at Bayambang ‘s municipal hall by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) last week.
The Negosyo Center, the sixth in Pangasinan, is […]
- April 16, 2017DTI opens 8th Negosyo Center in BolinaoBOLINAO - The Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) opened its 8th Negosyo Center in the coastal town of Bolinao to bring national government services closer to the people.
- April 24, 2016DTI to hold skills and entrepreneurial training in InfantaTHE Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) in Pangasinan will hold a skills and entrepreneurial training for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in Infanta town on April 25 to 27 […]
- March 9, 20144 groups of entrepreneurs receive start-up support from CapitolLINGAYEN--Some 160 beneficiaries from four cooperatives and women’s associations received a total of P500,000 in livelihood assistance from the provincial government through Gov. Amado T. […]
- February 9, 2013Investments up 4% in 2012KEEPING up with the national economic growth numbers, capital investments in Pangasinan last year went up by 4 percent to P1.77 billion from 7,028 new businesses registered with the […]