ROSALES – Employees of the SM City Rosales again held their “ChriSMiles,” their annual volunteerism event for their chosen beneficiaries.
This year they treated 30 children of the janitorial services to a free movie, parlor games and party. They received dolls, toy cars, kitchen set to robots and SM Cares’ Bears of Joy,” said Roselle Gale, public relations officer of the SM City Rosales.
ChriSMiles is an activity of SM Supermalls that started in 2012 that seeks to encourage all SM employees to give to their community by sharing their blessings with the underprivileged sectors of society.
SM employee Lovely Macanlalay said that she felt humbled because with just a little time and effort, she made other people happy. (PIA Pangasinan)
Back to Homepage
- December 16, 2006Eye clinic for mentors set Dec. 21-22 in Sta. Barbara
STA.BARBARA — Some 1,000 reading glasses will be given free to public school teachers from Districts 1 and 2 here who will hold their general assembly and Christmas Party on December 21 […]
- December 13, 2015Share-A-Toy at SM ROSALESSM City Rosales has again invited its shoppers to play Santa and share the joys of Christmas with less fortunate children through its Share-A- Toy campaign.
A joint project of The SM […]
- November 16, 2014SANTA CLAUS FIRST APPEARANCE
SANTA CLAUS FIRST APPEARANCE----Santa Claus makes a surprise appearance at the unveiling of the Christmas centerpiece (Hugo) in SM City Rosales after the showing of the digitalized movie […]
- November 14, 2010SM Rosales sets special eventsTHE much-awaited boxing match between Manny Pacquiao and Antonio Margarito will be beamed at the SM Cinema in SM City Rosales today, November 14.
At 3:00 p.m. in the afternoon, there […]
- May 4, 2014Traditional games, skimboarding are Pista’y Dayat hitsLINGAYEN—The beach here in the capital town was abuzz with parlor games and sporting fun, both old and new, as the province celebrated its annual Pista'y Dayat (Sea Festival).
On April […]