MALASIQUI—Twenty-five residents of Barangay Tobor here earned their national certificates II (NCII) in consumer electronics servicing under the auspices of the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) last September 3.
Luzviminda Ramos, barangay captain of Tobor, one of the graduates, said the 55-day vocational course was made possible by Acres Professional Institute, a TESDA accredited school and sponsored by the municipal government.
“Our Sangguniang Bayan (SB) allocated an amount from the budget for these programs”, said Mayor Armando Domantay Sr.
Aside from their NCII, the graduates also received starter kit.
Meanwhile, Mayor Domantay announced the continuation of skills training in the town including welding and massage- therapy open for high school graduates here.
“Last week, there were also graduates under bread and pastry production.”, said Domantay. (Hilda Austria)
Back to Homepage
- April 20, 2009TESDA, LNU tie up for scholarship programTHE Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA), in partnership with the Lyceum Northwestern University in Dagupan, is offering scholarships for technical-vocational […]
- January 4, 2015It will be “TESDA sa Barangay” for BaniBANI-- The municipal government of Bani will soon launch a technical vocational training in a number of barangays to equip residents with more employable skills.
Mayor Gwen Yamamoto […]
- April 19, 2015TESDA offers vocational courses for OSYsMALASIQUI-ABONO PROJECT
MALASIQUI—Some 128 slots for vocational courses have been opened to out-of-school- youths (OSYs) of the town this week by the Malasiqui government in […]
- October 12, 2014TESDA trains 25 on cellphone repairMALASIQUI—The technical education and skills development authority (TESDA) in coordination with the local government is set to train 25 residents for cellphone repair training […]
- August 3, 2014TESDA scholarship program still openLINGAYEN-- The Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) provincial office here is still accepting applicants for its scholarship program.
TESDA provincial director […]