SERIES of environmentally-themed movies will be shown during SM City Rosales’ Green Film Festival (GFF) to encourage positive action towards preserving the eco-system.
Films up for viewing documentaries such as Ground Zero and Pagbangon. The short film Ground Zero features natural disasters here and abroad, issues about the Philippines being located in the Pacific Ring of Fire, detailing the cities and provinces that are exposed to the natural hazards.
Pagbangon is an award-winning documentary on the effect of super-typhoon “Yolanda” on survivors.
The free screenings started last July and will be held every third Tuesday of the month until March next year (2016). For reservation for the free film viewing, contact 09156889365 and ask for Ms. Roselle.
Back to Homepage
- June 27, 2010SM joins Environment Month celebrationSM City Rosales celebrated Environment Month through its Green Film Festival held June 21-22.
Students, accompanied by teachers and other school officials, flocked to the SM Cinema to […]
- March 12, 2017SM City Rosales treats visually-impaired, deaf kidsROSALES -- SM City Rosales treated 100 visually-impaired and deaf children accompanied by their parents and teachers to a special screening of The Good Dinosaur, a Disney movie, with audio […]
- October 13, 2009City celebrates Children’s MonthTo observe the celebration of the Children's Month in Dagupan and in keeping with the tradition started way back in 1993, some 2,000 children, accompanied by their parents and teachers […]
- November 16, 2014Digitalized movie for PWDs by SM City RosalesROSALES---Some 210 visually impaired, deaf, mute and other persons with disability (PWDs) received an early Christmas treat last Wednesday from SM City Rosales.
They were invited to […]
- July 8, 2013Campaign vs. teenage pregnancies launchedTHE city government of Dagupan recently launched a program giving special focus on growing problem of adolescent pregnancies.
The program includes a series of lectures and documentary […]