ANTI 5-6 PROGRAM FOR MARKET VENDORS — Senator Alan Peter Cayetano explains to market stall owners and vendors the mechanics of a micro-financing program that he advocates for small businesses to help them improve their earnings during a meeting inside the Malimgas Market in Dagupan City recently. Seated beside him is Barangay Kapitana Julie Perez, president of the Malimgas Aliguas Dagupan Vendors Federation, the 13th beneficiary of the senator’s PTK (Pera-Trabaho-Kita/Kaayusan) program in Pangasinan. (Punchphoto)
Back to Homepage
- September 20, 2015CONSULTING WITH MARKET VENDORS
CONSULTING WITH MARKET VENDORS -- Senator Alan Peter Cayetano returns to the Dagupan Malimgas Market last Tuesday to consult with the vendors and stallholders about their new concerns […]
- March 30, 2014HELP FOR SARI-SARI STORE OWNERS
HELP FOR SARI-SARI STORE OWNERS----Sen. Alan Peter Cayetano urges sari-sari store owners in Dagupan City to organize in order to avail of his PTKK (Presyo-Trabaho-Kita at Kaayusan) […]
- April 16, 2017SMALL. MEDIUM. BIG.
SMALL. MEDIUM. BIG. -- Two fishpond handlers unload newly harvested Dagupan bangus from the boat and quickly classify these by their sizes before delivering to the fish vendors at the […]
- April 12, 2015More groups avail of contra ‘5-6’ programMORE than 100 livelihood cooperatives and associations in the country have availed of the "Presyo, Trabaho, Kita/Kaayusan" (PTK) program of Sen. Alan Peter Cayetano.
The latest addition […]
- May 5, 2015When small help makes a big differenceWHEN Filipinos take full advantage of opportunities, properly utilize available resources, access to little capital brings about meaningful changes in their lives.
This is the life […]