THE 2015 Bangus Festival Committee is launching a competition among residents for the best creative t-shirt design on the theme “Bangus Festival 2015: Happiest Fish Fest Ever!”.
The contestants may add a poetic caption, free verse or a rhyme in Filipino, Pangasinan or English on their design.
Prizes are P5,000, 1st prize; P3,500, 2nd prize, and P2,500, 3rd prize. A P300 consolation prize will be given to top 20 entries.. Deadline for submission is February 16. (CIO)
Back to Homepage
- January 25, 2014Metrobank’s search for outstanding teachers onHAVE an excellent and dedicated teacher in mind?
Nominate them now for Metrobank Foundation’s (MBFI) 30th Search for Outstanding Teachers (SOT) this year.
The search, undertaken by […]
- April 16, 2017Sand sculpting contest open to region’s sculptors2017 PISTA’Y DAYAT
LINGAYEN – This year’s sand sculpting contest, one of the highlight of the annual Pista’y Dayat celebration, will be open to professional sand sculptors in the […]
- September 25, 2016SEXY SILKA
SEXY SILKA -- The alluring contestants await the judges' decision during the swimsuit competition of Miss Silka Pangasinan at the CSI Atrium. Grand coronation will be on October 8, 2016 […]
- May 4, 2014Traditional games, skimboarding are Pista’y Dayat hitsLINGAYEN—The beach here in the capital town was abuzz with parlor games and sporting fun, both old and new, as the province celebrated its annual Pista'y Dayat (Sea Festival).
On April […]
- September 4, 2011Carael student tops elocution tiltFIONA Bianca Cuenca of Carael National High School topped the elocution contest sponsored by the Alfonso Lee Sin Memorial Lodge No. 158 of Free and Accepted Masons of the Philippines held […]