POZORRUBIO–Police elements in coordination with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) conducted a buy-bust operation at about 12:45 a.m. April 30, 2014 at Sison St. Poblacion District III here where they arrested a top drug pusher from Dagupan who is on the Drug Watch List.
The suspect was Roy Tandoc, 39, of Bonuan Blue Beach who was nabbed while in the act of selling one heat-sealed transparent plastic sachet of shabu to a police officer posing as a buyer.
Seized from the suspect were cash worth P1,520, one heat sealed transparent plastic sachet containing suspected shabu, the P500 bill used as marked money, and a cellphone.
The suspect, together with the confiscated items, have been placed under the custody of the Pozorrubio Police Station for proper investigation and disposition.
Back to Homepage
- December 1, 20122 arrested in anti-drug operations in DagupanTWO persons were arrested by the police Thursday afternoon in Sitio Aling, Arellano Street in Dagupan in an operation conducted by the Dagupan Police, in coordination with the Philippine […]
- September 1, 2013Drug dealing in Binloc continuesDRUG trading has not eased up in Barangay Bonuan Binloc, dubbed by the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) as the number one drug hub in northern Luzon.
A buy-bust operation […]
- November 10, 2012LU drug leader fallsAFTER three months of continued surveillance and monitoring, the notorious leader of the PEN drug group of La Union, whose operations extend to Pangasinan, has fallen in the hands of the […]
- March 11, 2013Police launch manhunt vs. councilman’s killers POZORRUBIO--An intensive manhunt was launched by joint police elements against two armed suspects who shot and killed a councilman of Barangay Bobonan here at about 6:45 a.m. […]
- December 9, 2012Health worker nabbed for selling shabuSAN JACINTO—A rural health unit (RHU) worker here has been arrested and charged for alleged illegal drug pushing.
The suspect has been identified as Rene Hiquina, an ambulance driver in […]