THE City Social Welfare and Development Office (CSWD) now offers free therapy sessions for persons with disabilities, children and young adults who are indigents, including persons who suffered stroke.
This was announced by Mayor Belen T. Fernandez in her 27th Executive Session with department heads at CSI Stadia on May 19, underscoring the importance of her Alagang Balon Dagupan program which provides free health services to indigent patients.
Physical and occupational therapists hired by the city are now stationed at the Stimulation and Therapeutic Activity Center (STAC) adjacent to the CSWD office at Poblacion Oeste.
CSWD Officer-In-Charge Leah L. Aquino said the free session offered on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m. at the center. (CIO/JCB)
Back to Homepage
- May 4, 2014Mayor Belen awards 1,000 scholarshipsBALON DAGUPAN
THE city government, through its Building the Future program of Mayor Belen T. Fernandez, in partnership with the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority […]
- June 23, 2014MBTF Scholarship program benefit 200 college studentsDAGUPAN CITY – Some 200 college students have been given the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and aspirations in life as scholars of the Dagupan City government.
City Social […]
- June 23, 2014Wheelchair assessment training held for city hallBALON DAGUPAN NEWS
LATTER DAY SAINTS CHARITIES AND DAGUPAN LGU
By Patrick Cendreda
DAGUPAN CITY – Sixteen employees of the city government attended a three-day basic wheelchair […]
- August 3, 2014Dagupan to host ‘Rimat Ti Amianan”THE city is gearing up to host 'Rimat Ti Amianan', an annual market promotion activity of the Department of Trade and Industry dubbed as “Treasures of the North” to promote the ' best of […]
- June 15, 2014Dagupeño elders to have new centerBALON DAGUPAN NEWS
By Leziel C. Aquino
SENIOR citizens flocked to the Dagupan City Plaza on June 11 to witness the groundbreaking of a new P3.4 million Senior Citizens […]