WORLD RECORD—The longest barbecue grill to beat is Malangsi Fishtival’s 8.016 kilometers long. It was confirmed by Guinness World Records during the Kalutan ed Dalan, a highlight of the Bayambang’s 400th founding anniversary. (PUNCHphoto by Willie Lomibao)
Back to Homepage
- April 7, 2014Bayambang marks 400th year with a Guinness RecordBAYAMBANG—This first-class municipality in the central part of Pangasinan has etched another milestone in its history.
As it celebrated its 400th founding anniversary last April 4, […]
- April 28, 2013Lim recollects Bangus Festival storyAS the 2013 Bangus Festival draws to a close on April 30 with the Kalutan ed Dalan highlighting event, Mayor Benjamin S. Lim recounted how the Bangus Festival started and how it eventually […]
- March 30, 2014CORN ON THE GRILL
CORN ON THE GRILL—Sto. Tomas, a small town known for its corn produce, celebrates its 106th Founding Anniversary on March 24 with a 200-meter grill for its top agricultural product, […]
- March 16, 2013Sto. Tomas gears up for Corn FestivalSTO. TOMAS—It’s Corn Festival season again in this town, known as the Corn Capital of Pangasinan.
Scheduled activities leading to the main event are: March 21 - street dancing […]
- March 23, 2014Tilapia growers tapped for Malangsi Fest grillBAYAMBANG’S GUINNESS BID
WANTING to make sure that there will be enough freshwater fish to roast in a planned 7.7-kilometer grill in Bayambang, the provincial and municipal governments […]