ROSALES—Five heat-sealed transparent sachet believed containing shabu were seized by in a raid at a house in Barangay Zone 4, Poblacion at about 6:00 a.m. of November 14.
The team, composed of policemen from the Rosales Police Station, Police Public Safety Company based in Tayug, Provincial Investigation Branch and the Provincial Anti-Illegal Drugs Special Operations Task Group, implemented a search warrant issued by Regional Trial Court Judge Renato Pinlac of Branch 57 in San Carlos City on the house of the suspect Marlon Sansano for violation of Republic Act 9165 (Anti-illegal Drugs Act).
The lawmen also seized one bundle of empty plastic sachet , one bundle of lighter , one bundle of aluminum foil and three pieces of improvised totter.
A case for violation of RA 9165 is now being readied against the suspect.
Back to Homepage
- June 4, 2017Another kapitan arrested for drugs, ammunitionBAYAMBANG--A barangay chairman of Bayambang, tagged as a high value target (HVT) for illegal drugs, was arrested following a raid by a police team led by the Criminal Investigation and […]
- November 16, 2013Suspected pusher’s house raided in San CarlosSAN CARLOS CITY—Lawmen seized an ammunition for a 12-gauge shotgun and aluminum foil with suspected shabu in a raid at 6:05 a.m. of November 14 at a house of a suspected drug pusher in […]
- August 18, 2013Raid yields ammunition, drug paraphernaliaMAPANDAN--Police seized ammunition for different types of firearms and drug paraphernalia when they raided a house in Barangay Pias here in the morning of August 14.
However, the owner […]
- May 27, 2016Shabu-sniffing couple caught in the actA COUPLE, both confirmed drug users, were caught by the police sniffing shabu inside their house on Herrero-Perez in Dagupan at around 10:45 p.m. of May 26 and were promptly […]
- April 9, 2016Alaminos’ 7th most wanted drug personality arrestedALAMINOS CITY -- The No. 7 most wanted drug personality in Alaminos City and his companion were arrested at the former's house in Barangay Lucap here during a police operation early […]