ROSALES—A welder who thought selling illegal drugs would be a good sideline now regrets picking up the sideline.
Joint elements of the Balungao Police Station, Provincial Public Safety Company and the Provincial Anti-Illegal Drugs Special Operations Task Group (PAIDSOTG) seized illegal drugs during a raid at a house in Barangay San Joaquin, Balungao in the early morning of June 6.
However, the owner of the house, identified as Alexander Arconado, 42, a welder and a native of Burgos, Ilocos Norte, was not present when the raid was conducted based on a search warrant issued by Regional Trial Court Judge Alfonso Bauzon.
Confiscated were one piece of heat-sealed transparent sachet containing suspected shabu, two disposable lighters and six empty transparent sachet.
The seized items were brought to Balungao Police Station for documentation while Arconado is set to be charged with a case of violation of Republic Act 9165.
Back to Homepage
- April 9, 2016Alaminos’ 7th most wanted drug personality arrestedALAMINOS CITY -- The No. 7 most wanted drug personality in Alaminos City and his companion were arrested at the former's house in Barangay Lucap here during a police operation early […]
- April 16, 2017Asingan’s top 4 high value drug target nabbedASINGAN—The fourth highest value drug target in this town was arrested in a raid in his residence on April 11 in Barangay Domanpot here.
Nabbed was Marlon Tomas and seized from him by […]
- November 16, 2013Suspected pusher’s house raided in San CarlosSAN CARLOS CITY—Lawmen seized an ammunition for a 12-gauge shotgun and aluminum foil with suspected shabu in a raid at 6:05 a.m. of November 14 at a house of a suspected drug pusher in […]
- September 6, 2015DCPS: 132 drug pushers arrested in 8 monthsWAR VS. DRUGS
THE campaign against illegal drugs in Dagupan City has been proceeding without letup amid reports of increasing volume of shabu reaching the city as one of the major […]
- November 16, 2013Suspected illegal drugs seized in RosalesROSALES—Five heat-sealed transparent sachet believed containing shabu were seized by in a raid at a house in Barangay Zone 4, Poblacion at about 6:00 a.m. of November 14.
The team, […]