PRISAA (Private Schools Athletic Association) Region I athletes, most of whom are from Pangasinan and Dagupan City, have intensified their training in preparation for the PRISAA National Collegiate Games to be held April 22-28 in Cebu City and Tagbilaran City, Bohol.
They will compete in thirteen events: athletics, basketball, volleyball, beach volleyball, boxing, sepak takraw, dance sports, chess, badminton, table tennis, karatedo, swimming and taekwondo.
For the first time in the PRISAA Games, competitions in athletics will be held in simultaneously in two provinces.
Athletics will be hosted by Bohol, all other competitions will be conducted in Cebu City.
Back to Homepage
- April 2, 2011PRISAA Games set April 8-14 in Zamboanga CityTHE National Collegiate Games of the Private Schools Athletic Association (PRISAA) is set on April 8-14 in Zamboanga City with 19 team and individual sports events lined up.
Region I […]
- October 14, 2012PRISAA Region 1 Games set Nov 5-8THE 2012 Regional Collegiate Games of the Private Schools Athletic Association (PRISAA) Region I will be held on November 5-8 at the Narciso Ramos Sports and Civic Center in Lingayen, with […]
- May 4, 2014Traditional games, skimboarding are Pista’y Dayat hitsLINGAYEN—The beach here in the capital town was abuzz with parlor games and sporting fun, both old and new, as the province celebrated its annual Pista'y Dayat (Sea Festival).
On April […]
- February 13, 2011PRISAA games moved to Zamboanga, April 10-16THE venue and date for the 2011 PRISAA National Collegiate Games has been moved to Zamboanga City on April 10-16.
This change was welcomed by the PRISAA Region I delegation -- composed […]
- September 14, 2014Batang Pinoy elims on September 27-28Lingayen --- Hundreds of Pangasinense athletes -- 15 years old and below – will again vie for dominance in 19 sporting events when the two-day Batang Pinoy Pangasinan Elimination Games […]