BAYAMBANG–Two high school students of the Bayambang National High School were sideswiped inside their campus last Thursday by a vehicle owned by the municipal mayor here.
The two, Adrenni Joy Abordo, 13, resident of Barangay Buayaen and Michelle Lavarias, 14, resident of Barangay Bani, are reportedly now in safe condition after suffering minor injuries.
The accident happened around 7:45 a.m. when the driver, Lorenzo Serrano, 38, and a resident of Barangay Telbang, lost control of the white Toyota Fortuner owned by Mayor Ricardo Camacho as he was steering towards the school’s main building to park the vehicle.
The victims were immediately brought to the Sto. Niño hospital for treatment.—LM
Back to Homepage
- March 23, 2008Simple rites sought in schools
LINGAYEN-A simple graduation rite that will not require contributions from students and their parents was ordered for all schools in Pangasinan 1 school […]
- June 1, 2014Malaysian students plan to adopt Pangasinan’s 5SCAPITOL NEWS
LINGAYEN --- Eighteen Malaysian students from the University of Malaysia Sabah Labuan International Campus (UMSLIC) plan to adopt the 5S Good Housekeeping system of the […]
- April 16, 2017Candelario, companion hurt in road mishapSTA. BARBARA – The deputy police provincial director and his female companion were hurt when the car he was driving hit a mango tree along the MacArthur Highway in Barangay Matic-matic […]
- November 26, 2006Balikbayan lauds security agency efficiency
FOR JOB WELL DONE
A BALIKBAYAN, a retired Filipino-American state police officer, has commended Gloke Security System Inc., which serves Nepo Mall, for a job well done at the parking […]
- September 10, 2006Car owner smells graft versus towing firm
A car owner whose vehicle's tire was clamped by the Public Order and Safety Office (POSO) on Sept. 4 at 11:00 a.m. for parking briefly on Zamora street wondered if the fine and […]